Now A SHRM Recertification Provider!
Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors® now offer SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn 15 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification and the Five Behaviors Team Development Accreditation.
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult for our clients to choose the right one for their organization. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports (including Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders, and Sales) to help our clients select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meet their needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Centre.
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
- Enhance your DiSC experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization
- Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings US Central
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning
- Optional Kick-off webinar occurs Fridays to tour the online Training Centre and ask questions about the course.